About Quota Hunt - Instructions - Apply for a Quota Hunt
HOW TO APPLY FOR A QUOTA HUNT
- Log In to the system.
- Click on the Quota Hunt tab.
- Select "APPLY NOW / Open Applications" from the dropdown menu.
- A list of all hunt types that are open for applications will appear.
- Select "APPLY NOW" next to the hunt type for which you would like to submit an application.
- You will be taken to the actual application for that hunt type.
If you have accumulated priority points, then select the number of priority points that you wish to allocate
to your application.
If you wish to submit a group application, then select Add Applicant (you can search by
first name/last name or full SSN).
When you find the correct person, then select them by clicking on their information and it will
become highlighted. Click "OK". Repeat this step until you have added all members of your group.
Click "Add Choice" to select your hunt choices in priority order. Click on your first hunt choice
and it will become highlighted. Click "OK". Repeat this step until you have added all of the hunts
that you want on your application.
- Click on the red "Save Application" button.
This message will appear: "Your Application has been saved successfully. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION DETAILS BELOW BEFORE YOU LOG OUT.
YOU MAY MAKE CHANGES UNTIL THE APPLICATION DEADLINE."
- You have successfully submitted your application.